Each year over 100 billion bananas are eaten around the world! That means there are 100 billion banana peels that generally go to waste. But not anymore!
The nutrients jam-packed into each banana peel not only work wonders for your internal health, but can improve your skin, teeth and so much more! So if you’re one of the millions chomping on a banana right now, stop and save the peel – it’s time to put it to good use….
We all know bananas are a wonderful source of potassium, vitamin C and vitamin B-6, but what about the peel itself? Not many people are aware that banana peels are full of vitamins and minerals that can help with a host of health problems.
In fact, banana peels:
– Reduce cholesterol
– Contain a ton of fiber
– Prevent heart disease and strokes
– Improve overall mood
– Contain beneficial amino acids
– Reduce risk of cataracts and macular degeneration
Now that you know just how great banana peels are for you on the inside, try using them more in your day-to-day life like the examples below….
You can use banana peels for a wide variety of reasons! Some helpful ways to get the most out of the banana peel is to:
– Rub the inside of the peel on your teeth everyday to whiten them!
– Rub the inside of the peel on your face to reduce the sign of wrinkles. Be sure to leave the residue on for at least 30 minutes to get the full effect.
– Get rid of unsightly warts by taping a piece of banana peel (soft side against the wart) and leaving it on overnight! Repeat this process until the wart falls off completely!
– Stop the itch and discomfort of bug bites immediately by rubbing the inside of the peel directly onto the bite.
So instead of throwing away banana peels in the future, you’ll know why to save them and how to use them! Be sure to pass this helpful information to friends and loved ones so they can get the most out of their peels as well!
Learn about even more great uses for banana peels here!