Junk foods all change our pH. Due to this, we have bad immunity and risks of cancer, obesity and heart problems.
Originally, we are alkaline and we have to keep this up. But we need healthy foods for that.
THE BEST 15 ALKALINE FOODS
- Spinach– this removes free radicals, makes good memory, keeps heart strong and has antioxidants. Also works up the brain. It has little fat and cholesterol, is loaded with A, K, C, B6, Mg, zinc, potassium, calcium, iron, niacin.
- Lemons– this reduces stroke risks and treats kidney stones. Another good thing is fighting cancer, no constipation and pressure. It has E, A, C, B6 and calcium, zinc, copper, potassium, riboflavin.
- Quinoa– this aids with cholesterol, blood sugar, also has many proteins and fibers twice more than other grains. It has Mg, manganese, lysine, riboflavin and iron.
- Swiss chard– this helps with blood glucose, heart and blood flow. Also removes viruses, free radicals, bacteria.
- Buckwheat– this is not regular wheat and keeps heart healthy, stops diabetes and boosts energy. It gives body warmth and is amazing for winter. Also has vitamins, protein, iron.
- Melon– this clears toxins and gives hydration. It is making alkalinity of 8.5 pH. It has water, good sugars and more
- Olive oil– this regulates blood sugar and prevents heart issues. It has vitamin E, monounsaturated fats, antioxidants.
- Bananas– amazing for weight loss too. Balancing sugars, keeping heart healthy and making digestion good. Also has potassium, fibers, B, manganese, magnesium.
- Flaxseed– they keep heart healthy and control menopause flashes and inflammation. It has E, antioxidants and fibers. Use it daily, even ground.
- Cauliflower – boosting heart health and removing inflammation. A serving has 77% RDA of C. also has riboflavin, magnesium, potassium, thiamin, manganese, and K.
- Avocado– this helps in nutrient absorbing and leveling cholesterol. Have it raw or in guacamole. Also it has fibers and monounsaturated fats.
- Grapes– they cure pressure and anxiety. Also prevent of prostate, colon, lung, pancreas, esophageal, endometrial and mouth cancer too since it has polyphenols.
- Carrots– they improve focus and cognition due to beta carotene for no free radical damage. They have A, K, C, B8, potassium, iron, fiber.
- Broccoli– for good blood flow and iron too. Heart is healthy, bones too and cholesterol lowered. They have items for fighting cancer, also fiber, copper, potassium, E, K, C, B6.
- Berries– they make skin better and slow aging. Also help in chronic issues and keep memory sharp. They reduce cancer risks, make digestion good and give you fibers and antioxidants.
Remember, if you share this article on your social networks, you’ll help others learn all these benefits.